Setting Local Area Connection Properties

Getting a fast Internet connection speed is reliant on numerous factors. However, you only have control over a few of them. By adjusting the properties of your Local Area Connection to the best settings, you may speed up your Internet slightly by reducing some of the bottlenecking caused by unnecessary services.

The only way I was able to stop my disconnects and slow internet problems was to optimize and repair my Internet settings. Even though I have high speed Internet, this was still necessary.

Unfortunately, many of the connection properties are locked and hidden settings within Windows and can only be fully optimized through a downloadable program. Be careful though, there's more than a few malicious optimizers out there. I tried many, and this is the only Internet optimizer that ended my connection problems.

Also read : lans property management

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Need to Know About 5G

Network Security: LAN manager authentication level

Five technology trends for 2019